For your convenience and comfort we have our new patient paperwork right here on our website. We ask that you take the time to fill this out prior to your appointment. If for any reason you are unable to, please arrive fifteen minutes early to fill out the paperwork in our office.
- Patient Registration Form
- Medical History Form
- Patient Cancellation Policy
- HIPAA Acknowledgement & Images Release
- Financial Policy Document
What To Expect During Your First Visit At Hyatt Family Dental
Once you arrive at the office, one of our hygienists will begin by taking digital x-rays. We take two types of x-rays; a panoramic and bitewings.
- The panoramic x-ray shows a broad view of the jaws, teeth, sinuses, nasal area, and jaw joints. These x-rays do not find cavities. They do show problems such as impacted teeth, bone abnormalities, cysts, solid growths (tumors), infections, and fractures.
- The bitewing x-rays are used to check for decay between the teeth. They show the upper and lower back teeth and how the teeth touch each other in a single view. They can also show bone loss for associated with periodontal disease (gum disease) and the presence of a dental infection.
After the x-rays are completed, you can expect that your dental hygienist will perform a complete dental charting of your mouth. After your charting is complete, Dr. Hyatt will perform his comprehensive examination.
Your new patient exam does not include a cleaning on the same day. Dr. Hyatt will diagnose what type of cleaning is required for your level of health and reserve time necessary for us to take the very best care of you.
We look forward to seeing you!